Friday, July 22, 2011

Results of Resin, and something else interesting

Well, resin turned out ok. I had three set up, one with just foil, one with glue and plastic wrap, and one with clear packing tape. The plastic wrap one worked best, no question, it was clear and there was no leaking, so I guess that’s going to be the way to go forward with making lots of em.

In other news, my sister called me up today and asked me to make her tiara for her wedding. Her wedding colors are orange and brown, so copper would fit in well. I’ve got some ideas thanks to Devon (my friend who’s an artist) and hopefully I’ll have some basic designs to show you in a day or so. In the meantime, I’ve got copper pipe to cut and wire to solder into it. Next time, my How-to on soldering.

No comments: