New piece, a choker with some gears sewn into it, working well, but I’ve no real skill in sewing. It’s hard going, but it seems to be sticking to it pretty well. Just gotta practice!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Think I finished this one, a simple necklace, but you don’t want to make everything huge and complicated. Added two keys to the side, and I think it look pretty good. Always gotta be careful about overdoing the bits and bobs, sometimes it looks good, but sometimes you want it to look a bit sleeker.
This is what I’m going to be using those disc-resin filled things in. Not fully sure on how it’ll look, but I’ve got a bit of a Skelton of it. I’m thinking of putting some keys on the side, I’ve also got some shells, but that may be overdoing it a bit. I like the octopus, but only have one of those sadly.